Scotland - Creeking Adventure
- Arrival Day - Saturday 23rd October 2021
- Paddling Days - 24th October to 29th October 2021
- Departure Day - Saturday 30th October 2021
- Total amount of paddling days - 6 days
- Total amount of days - 8 days
- Accommodation - Bunkhouse - Fort William Area
- 4/4 spaces remaining
- Last date to book on - Sunday 26th September 2021
We don't want you to worry that you'll miss your first day of paddling or be too tired to paddle after a long drive up to Scotland so we have a day where you can arrive at any point during the day and when you arrive the kettle will be boiled and cake ready to eat as you chat to your guide, sort out your kit and get settled in.
6 days of paddling. An opportunity to push your paddling to the next level on a range of grade 3-4 (5) working on the technical and tactical skills needed. To paddle any grade of water we believe there are only a handful of techniques and tactics required, we will re-introduce you to these on day one and continually reinforce them throughout the week until they are second nature.
We aim to paddle as many of the "classic" rivers as we can during this trip and aim for them to be different each day unless the group decides they want to revisit a particular river. Rivers that could be paddled depending on the group and water levels - Etive, Orchy, Spean, Roy, Nevis, Inver Garry, Allt a Chaorainn.
Accommodation and Food:
Everyone will have their own single bed but will be sharing a room with someone else on the trip, we will make sure that men and women are sharing their room with the same gender. The bunk house has an open plan living room, dining room, kitchen, Wi-Fi, log burning stove and also a large drying room with washer and drier. As with all our adventures we offer this as self catering, this allows the flexibility to cook communally, individually or head to the pub.
You enjoy your last day of paddling and have a good meal on the Friday before settling down in your comfy bed to re-energise prior to your journey home the next day. All you need to worry about is being all packed up and ready to leave by 10:00 am on Saturday morning.
- 6 days of grade 3/4 white water coaching and guiding.
- 7 nights accommodation in rented house.
- Written de-brief at the end of the week to take home with you to progress your development further.
- Photos and Videos from the trip.
Price doesn’t include:
- Food and Drink - Self Catered Trip
- Transport to Scotland.
- Personal Insurance.
- Kit Hire.
Coach on this trip:
Pay £149 deposit now and then pay remainder before the 26th September 2021.