Scotland - Creeking Adventure
- Trip Dates - 24th October to 28th October 2021
- Total amount of paddling days - 5 days
- Accommodation - 4 nights in Fort William Area
- Ability level - Advanced
- 0/4 spaces remaining
- Last date to book on - Sunday 26th September 2021
Sold Out for 2021
5 days of paddling. An opportunity to push your paddling to the next level on a range of grade 3-4 (5) working on the technical and tactical skills needed. To paddle any grade of water we believe there are only a handful of techniques and tactics required, we will re-introduce you to these on day one and continually reinforce them throughout the week until they are second nature.
We aim to paddle as many of the "classic" rivers as we can during this trip and aim for them to be different each day unless the group decides they want to revisit a particular river. Rivers that could be paddled depending on the group and water levels - Etive, Orchy, Spean, Roy, Nevis, Inver Garry, Allt a Chaorainn.
Accommodation and Food:
Everyone will have their own single bed but will be sharing a room with someone else on the trip, we will make sure that men and women are sharing their room with the same gender. The bunk house has an open plan living room, dining room, kitchen, Wi-Fi, log burning stove and also a large drying room with washer and drier. As with all our adventures we offer this as self catering, this allows the flexibility to cook communally, individually or head to the pub.
- 5 days of grade 3/4 white water coaching and guiding.
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Written de-brief at the end of the week to take home with you to progress your development further.
- Photos and Videos from the trip.
Price doesn’t include:
- Food and Drink - Self Catered Trip
- Transport to Scotland.
- Personal Insurance.
- Kit Hire.
Coach on this trip:
Pay £150 deposit now and then pay remainder before the 26th September 2021.